crystal power

Monday, November 13, 2006

There are a lot of people who think that have its own crystal power. They don't. They have amplifying, absorbing and other properties or functions for the advanced healer and a clairvoyant channel. Crystals are only tools which extend the power of intent of the healer and a medium.

From my 20 years experience as a Traditional Chinese medical practitioner and a pranic crystal healer for close to a decade, I have used my encoded crystals to amplify my prana or Qi with or without the use of acupuncture needles. Another property of the crystals I have noticed many times is its absorbing or cleansing property. My patients who are sensitive to my prana or Qi I am channeling have noticed the increase or magnification of the prana whenever I pass or point my quartz wand over the chakras or acupuncture points of my patient I'm treating. They have noticed also that whenever I intentionally want to cleanse the negative entities or energy around the areas of their body, they felt a sense of release or calmness. Therefore, from my clinical perspective, crystals do amplify or strengthen the Qi or prana and absorb or cleanse the negative entities or energy of the patient which are necessary for healing to occur.

As a clairvoyant channel, Melchizedek Method and Holographic Sound Healing facilitator, my encoded Earth Keeper crystal and crystal bowl amplify my merkabah field a 1000th fold which enable me to contact the fifth dimension where the spirit world is and amplify my distant healing treatments a 1000th fold.

Another very interesting property of crystals is its close affinity to our body elementals and to the earth which build the energy of our base chakra at the base of the spine where most people have depleted due to inherent weakness, stress, low immune system defenses, negative thoughtforms and emotions, and drug addiction. Because of the crystals affinity to earth, it grounds a person's kidney energy through our feet way up to the base chakra. This property or function of crystals when used for healing and mediumship by a trained healer and medium - Kamadon master or Holographic Sound Healer - accomplishes what other system of healing only dream about.

There are a lot of skeptics out there who think that all these talk about the power of crystals are all wishful thinking. I say that they are only half-right and half-wrong. The proof is in the results of my spiritual and clinical experiences, and research which I am elaborating in this website. They are half-right in that crystals don't have power by themselves. They are are half-wrong because the power attributed to crystals should be attributed rightly to the inherent developed power of the healer/ medium using the encoded crystals as a tool for the extension of power being channeled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home